2007年11月12日星期一

M1 mobile service





M1 is a leading mobile communications provider in Singapore, with more than one million customers. It provides a full range of mobile voice and data communications services over its 2G/3G/3.5G network. M1 also provides international call services to both mobile and fixed line customers. It has partnered operators globally to provide its customers coverage and roaming services in over 200 countries and territories. With a newly upgraded 3G network, M1 became the first mobile operator in Singapore to offer High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) in December 2006 when it launched ‘M1 Broadband’ - Singapore’s first true island-wide wireless broadband service. Widely known as an innovative operator with an established brand, M1 aims to be the leader in personal voice, business and data communications, focusing on value, quality and customer service. M1 is listed on the Singapore Exchange and its current major shareholders are SunShare Investments Ltd, Keppel Telecoms Pte Ltd and SPH Multimedia Private Limited.




Welcome to M1


It's rewarding being an M1 customer. Not only do we have a bagful of goodies for you from rewards redemptions to exclusive promotions, we have our reliable and friendly customer service operators always on standby for you. Anytime. Every time.


Exclusively for M1 Customers

Reward yourself with SunPerks

The royal treatment for privileged customers

Sign up for the M1 BillRebate programme

Ready for a new phone? Check if you can upgrade

Apply for the Citibank M1 Platinum Card

Top-up your M Card on the Internet

Pick a new number online

Download New Java Games, Ringtones...


Rewards

How to redeem SunPerks Rewards using my mobile phone?
Tell me about the M1 Citibank Visa & Instant Bonus Cash
I want tickets for M1 Box Office movie previews

Manage My Account

I want to get a bill rebate
I want to upgrade my phone/plan
I want to receive my bill via email
I want to change my billing address via SMS
I want to request for more services via SMS

没有评论: